As promised here is a second entry for today!
Today I was nominated by bike like crazy for the Versatile Blogger Award. This has come as a great encouragement to me seeing as I am such a novice as a blogger! So a big THANK YOU to Bri for the nomination.
The rules for the nomination are as follows:
◾Show the award on your blog
◾Thank the person who nominated you
◾Share 7 facts about yourself
◾Nominate 15 blogs
◾Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I am married and we will be celebrating our 20th anniversary this year.
2. We have 3 amazing kids, all teenagers! I am a very proud dad.
3. I am a bit of a movie fan and have an eclectic taste. In a recent survey I took part in to find out how many of the 250 most influential films I had seen I scored 141!
4. I love roast dinners, favourite is beef, roast potato’s, Yorkshire puddings and plenty of veg!
5. One of my ambitions is to have a go at sky diving!
6. I enjoy constructing Lego kits with my son.
7. I like to travel and next year, as a family, we are hoping to visit the USA and do some travelling, and maybe some cycling!
And I would like to nominate:
1. My friend and colleague Drain Bamms new dad, cyclist, baker of bread and bike guru.
2. Cycling To Death A blog about someone who is going to cycle to death valley, awesome!
3. Zen and the art of uphill cycling with Cyclefucius with some wise words.
4. The video titles 5 minuets is worth a watch with Bondi goes away.
5. Some good reads with Secondrate Cyclist
6. I have really enjoyed reading the posts from Such Small Hands some inspiring stuff.
7. Some great writing from Charlotte Cuevas
(I know that I have not added 15 but as I mentioned I’ve not been blogging for long!)